Flamincome User Guide

1. Deposit assets in Flamincome

Step1: Go to flamingo.finance, Click "Income" to Flamincome page.

Step2: Click on "Connect Wallet" to connect to MetaMask wallet.

Step3: Choose the wallet you want to connect in MetaMask, and then click "Connect".

Step4: After getting connected, choose the asset you want to deposit. Taking USDT for example, we can see different versions: USDT/fUSDT/nUSDT, you can refer to the FAQ for the definition.

Step5: Click on "Deposit", enter the amount of tokens you want to deposit, Click on "Confirm".

Step6: Confirm USDT authorization in MetaMask.

Step7: After authorization, click on "Confirm" in the upcoming MetaMask wallet page.

Step8: Wait for Ethereum to confirm the transaction, then you can see the decrease of USDT and increase of fUSDT.

Step9: In order to mint simultanously on Flamingo using the same set of assets, you have to create synthetic assets which vaules are pegged to your original assets. To do so, first click to "Deposit" your fUSDT.

Step10: Enter the amount of tokens you want to deposit, Click on "Confirm".

Step11: Confirm fUSDT authorization in MetaMask.

Step12: After authorization, click on "Confirm" in the upcoming MetaMask wallet page.

Step13: Wait for Ethereum to confirm the transaction, then you can see the decrease of fUSDT and increase of nUSDT. (only 99.5% of the fUSDT will be minted to nUSDT, the remaining 0.5% will be returned as original USDT when you withdraw nUSDT.)

After completing this part, you can use nUSDT in the "Wrapper" module, which will be wrapped to NEP-5 based pnUSDT, which can be staked in Vault for FLM.

In addition, Flamincome will continuously generate yield for your original assets. You can check your yields under the "nUSDT" section, and mint the yields your profit as need. The guide of claiming profit will be updated soon.

2. Withdraw assets in Flamincome

Step1: Go to the Flamincome page, find deposited assets. Taking USDT for example, click "Burn" of nUSDT.

Step2: Enter the amount of nUSDT you want to withdraw, click on "Confirm".

Step3: Authorize nUSDT in MetaMask, click "Confirm" (This step may not appear if it is not the first time you are operating on the site).

Step4: After authorization, click on "Confirm" for withdraw confirmation.

Step5: Wait for Ethereum to confirm the transaction, then you can see the decrease of nUSDT and increase of fUSDT. Click on "Withdraw".

Step6: Enter the amount of fUSDT you want to withdraw, click on "Confirm".

Step7: Confirm smart contract interaction in the upcoming MetaMask wallet pop-up.

Step8: Wait for the confirmation of Ethereum, then you can see the change in the amount of USDT. The withdrawal process of USDT is completed.